PMSNBC

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Chris Mathews needs to be fired. He is a biased, inept idiot & needs to be shipped to somewhere that he learns to appreciate what an outstaning place this is. Maybe to France.

SCHEUER: His motive is, uh, to change our policies, sir. Uhhh, notwithstanding what the president or Mr. Kerry said during the campaign, he really doesn't give a darn about our democracy or our society --

MATTHEWS (Interrupts): Right.

SCHEUER: He's after a change in policies which he views as lethal to Muslims --

MATTHEWS (Interrupts): Does he think, for example, let me try this -- and I don't want to sound like an apologist -- but suppose we had truly an evenhanded policy in the Middle East. Suppose there was a Palestinian entity of some kind, and it had reasonable borders, and it was contiguous enough to be a working state, and we didn't back dictators like the Saudi Royal Family and people like that who are simply selling the oil to keep their fingers filled with rings and girlfriends in London, all right? Suppose we were a good country and an evenhanded country, all right? Would that make it any less hostile to us?

SCHEUER: We are a good country, sir.

MATHEWS: Well, what are the problems beside the Middle East and the oil kingdoms?

SCHEUER: With bin Laden --

MATTHEWS (Interrupts): Yeah.

SCHEUER: -- his opposition was based on support for Israel, uhhh support for the tyrannize --

MATTHEWS (interrupts): Does he want to eliminate Israel?

SCHEUER: I think he does. I think that's --

MATTHEWS (interrupts): Okay, well, that makes it simple.

SCHEUER: -- clearly his goal.

MATTHEWS: So there's no policy negotiation we could ever have with this guy?

SCHEUER: It has to be a change of policies and a, and a more assertive use of military force.

Sometimes I wish I didn't care & I wish didn't pay attention. Life would be so much easier.

chcr

Too cute for words
Chris Mathews needs to be fired. He is a biased, inept idiot & needs to be shipped to somewhere that he learns to appreciate what an outstaning place this is.
Kinda like Bill O'Rielly, huh?