Police beat man skipping for joy

valkyrie

I agree with Goth on this one. They were not acting as police officers on that field and they should have been stopped and run off. I had an uncle who was a cop (he's dead now) and if he acted like that he should get the same treatment.

This is not a police state, there are rules that the cops have to follow.

Spike, obviously that student is going to win his case. The cops beat the crap out of him, even while he was on the ground not resisting in any way, then lied about it in the report. Shame on those cops! Shame! They should all be kicked off the force and possibly jailed for the assault. The cops who stood by should be prosecuted as accomplices.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Assuming the video is real & uneditted, fire & prosecute them all.

MrBishop

I agree with Goth on this one. They were not acting as police officers on that field and they should have been stopped and run off. I had an uncle who was a cop (he's dead now) and if he acted like that he should get the same treatment.

This is not a police state, there are rules that the cops have to follow.

Spike, obviously that student is going to win his case. The cops beat the crap out of him, even while he was on the ground not resisting in any way, then lied about it in the report. Shame on those cops! Shame! They should all be kicked off the force and possibly jailed for the assault. The cops who stood by should be prosecuted as accomplices.

Run off is one thing, Val... kicked down and beaten by a mob? That's a whole 'nother thing.

Gotholic

Run off is one thing, Val... kicked down and beaten by a mob? That's a whole 'nother thing.

I think it is a great demonstration on why the government should fear the people should they get out of line. The people will unite and fight against tyranny.

MrBishop

Security guards being pummeled by a sports-mob is a great analogy for the world you'd like to live in?

MrBishop

“The more there are riots, the more repressive action will take place, and the more we face the danger of a right-wing takeover and eventually a fascist society.” MLK jr.

Gotholic

Riots should only be a last resort. Fighting against the government should be done in a civilized manner. With votes and peaceful protests a lot can be done but that can only go so far. However, time has shown us that the government is not interested in the will of the people and what has been done peacefully has little consequence. Sure, there has been some battles won, but it seems for every step gained, the government pushes us back two steps. Any dissent now is being labeled as "terrorism". You must comply now with the state or you are viewed as a domestic terrorist. This is a rather a recent convention perpetuated by the state since the Oklahoma City bombing which was a false flag attack. With the Patriot Act, among other things, our rights are being taken away. I believe the U.S. is now at the point where Germany was just before the Holocaust. Many Jews fled before the borders were closed as they were many Jews stayed not believing the rumors that Germany is turning tyrannical. Of course, the Jews could not fight as the populace arms were outlawed. They are cooking us all like live frogs.

Those security guards were being abusive in front of a mass populace. Some fans could call the police on their mobile phone and wait for help. By the time the cops came it would have been too late. Action could have been and was taken right then and there. The pacifistic approach is pathetic. If you can stand up for good then you ought to. Waiting for someone else to defend you or others is how I think we as a nation has slipped away from what we were founded as. I do not advocate to a physical fight as the first engagement, but I do condone when it is necessary and I believe that hour is at hand since many people are being awaken and our government knows this. It is when injustice becomes law that rebellion becomes duty.

People should stop wallowing in apathy and get mad.

valkyrie

“The more there are riots, the more repressive action will take place, and the more we face the danger of a right-wing takeover and eventually a fascist society.” MLK jr.
Words of wisdom! Gandhi said the same thing and he helped a nation gain their independence from the Brits.

valkyrie

Riots should only be a last resort. Fighting against the government should be done in a civilized manner. With votes and peaceful protests a lot can be done but that can only go so far. However, time has shown us that the government is not interested in the will of the people and what has been done peacefully has little consequence. Sure, there has been some battles won, but it seems for every step gained, the government pushes us back two steps. Any dissent now is being labeled as "terrorism". You must comply now with the state or you are viewed as a domestic terrorist. This is a rather a recent convention perpetuated by the state since the Oklahoma City bombing which was a false flag attack. With the Patriot Act, among other things, our rights are being taken away. I believe the U.S. is now at the point where Germany was just before the Holocaust. Many Jews fled before the borders were closed as they were many Jews stayed not believing the rumors that Germany is turning tyrannical. Of course, the Jews could not fight as the populace arms were outlawed. They are cooking us all like live frogs.

Those security guards were being abusive in front of a mass populace. Some fans could call the police on their mobile phone and wait for help. By the time the cops came it would have been too late. Action could have been and was taken right then and there. The pacifistic approach is pathetic. If you can stand up for good then you ought to. Waiting for someone else to defend you or others is how I think we as a nation has slipped away from what we were founded as. I do not advocate to a physical fight as the first engagement, but I do condone when it is necessary and I believe that hour is at hand since many people are being awaken and our government knows this. It is when injustice becomes law that rebellion becomes duty.

People should stop wallowing in apathy and get mad.
This has been the slow degradation of civil liberties since 9/11/2001. The terrorists are winning because this is what they wanted: to deprive us of our freedoms.