Politics - The Breakdown

HeXp£Øi±

Well Inky gets points for the history lesson but Gonz and Hoon get points for a straight forward no bullshit lesson in policy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I loved what Inky wrote but the term "prolateriat" has a magical effect on almost all humans. They see that word & magically lose interest.

Inkara1

Independent--the sweatshirts that say "independent" on them lose their meaning when half the people in school are wearing them.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
Independent--unwilling to let other people decide what my political beliefs should be.

I fit rather comfortably under that banner. I've also noticed, as Inky pointed out, it has become meaningless. Those unwilling or unable to make a stand use it like a crutch & those who understand it tend to fall under another more closely.

chcr

Too cute for words
Actually, I'm registered democrat so that I might vote in the primary (republican would do as well). I generally end up voting for someone who isn't going to win because the front-runners are generally assholes.
Independent--the sweatshirts that say "independent" on them lose their meaning when half the people in school are wearing them.
I don't know, Inky. Independence does not imply uniqueness. I never did understand (even when I was one) the penchant for teenagers and young adults to do whatever is trendy to proclaim that "uniqueness," though.

Hoon

Another lesson in politics..
No one likes to be labeled what they are.

It's like people w/ curley hair want straight hair and vise versa.

I'm a raging conservative.
There I said it and I'm not ashamed to admit it.