Poor Bo.......

Cerise

I mean......WTF.......why is that poor dog pulling away from Barry.......

406482_10150601124444238_63811549237_8832047_504346647_n.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
apparently the dog is more important than domestic policy, at least as suggested by the writeup here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_(dog)

"The Obama family originally seemed to emphasize their desire for an adopted shelter dog, but made no firm commitments.[28] In the summer of 2008, Best Friends Animal Society, an animal welfare organization, gathered 50,000 signatures on a petition asking the family to adopt a shelter animal.[29]
As Bo is a gift from the Kennedy family, he is not a shelter dog. Some dog experts, such as Cesar Millan, state that Bo could be considered part of a larger group known as rescue dogs, as he was unsuccessful in his first home, when plans for him to provide companionship to an older female dog went awry because he irritated the dog through attempts to suckle.[16][30] The Obamas have pledged to donate to the District of Columbia Humane Society to show their support for shelter dogs.[31]
Some criticism has arisen from animal welfare supporters because Bo was not adopted from a shelter.[29] The Humane Society of the United States released a statement on their website thanking the Obamas "for taking in a second-chance dog," but also encouraged the public to avoid going through breeders.[32]"

fucking christ...

jimpeel

Maybe the dog is shrinking from him because he has seen what Obama has done to the American public; and he is afraid he will butt fuck him too.

2minkey

bootlicker
if you woke up in a ditch, with your t-shirt bunched up in your armpits and your butt all greasy... would you tell anyone? no? wanna go camping?

perhaps we can go up the poudre in the spring and get in some early white water rafting. the rapids are pretty fun then.

jimpeel

No, but since you bring up that point, what the fuck is this shit with Blacks and swimming pools? They also swim like a rock but every summer the pools are filled with Black folks.

By the way. I didn't say I couldn't swim. What I said is that I swim like a rock. I can't go far and I have no body fat so I don't float. Hell, I don't even float in the ocean with all of that salt. I'm probably the only person on Earth who could drown in the Dead Sea.

2minkey

bootlicker
yes the percentage of blacks that can't swim tends to be fairly high, probably just an effect of poverty generally... and more specifically historically happening to live in places without much access to pools. i remember one friend of mine learning to swim at about age 30, and another at close to 60 (she just thought it was silly at that point that she had never learned).

now that suburbia (where the pools are) is becoming more diverse, there will probably be more blacks that can swim. (i for one don't remember a single black person either at the summer swim club or on my year-round private team. i do recall there was one in my soccer league though... his parents were wealthy... and he was high yellow if you know what that means.)

there's a lot of black people going swimming in longmont? really? or are you talking about a previous place you fled... er, left?

Winky

no dumbass, white middle class parents see being able to swim as
a basic life skill like reading writing brushing your teeth & wiping yer ass!

Next you'll make some lame arsed excuse why 3 out of 4 of them are born out of wedlock!