Por que tu no callese?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Chavez is an asshole, he wants all of the Iberoamerican countries to unite and make a reality Simon Bolivar's dream. But he's only pushing everybody to get away from him.

He has bad relations with Colombia, Chile, Spain and Mexico already. Out of the "big economies" he only has partial support in Argentina and Brazil. If he looses them he'll jointly isolated with Bolivia.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Chavez is an asshole, he wants all of the Iberoamerican countries to unite and make a reality Simon Bolivar's dream. But he's only pushing everybody to get away from him.

He has bad relations with Colombia, Chile, Spain and Mexico already. Out of the "big economies" he only has partial support in Argentina and Brazil. If he looses them he'll jointly isolated with Bolivia.

Even CNN is minimizing Chavez' credibility. Check this out. :lol:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
And...finally...the people of Venezuela have spoken. I don't think this is over, though.

Chavez......."Yo quiero mas poder!"
Venezuela..."Por que tu no callese!"

:rofl3:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:rofl4:

However...
"I understand and accept that the proposal I made was quite profound and intense," he said after voters narrowly rejected the sweeping constitutional reforms by 51 percent to 49 percent.

Opposition activists were ecstatic as the results were announced shortly after midnight — with 88 percent of the vote counted, the trend was declared irreversible by elections council chief Tibisay Lucena.

Some shed tears. Others began chanting: "And now he's going away!"

Without the overhaul, Chavez will be barred from running again in 2012

is a long time for him to change things.