Post Awards

nalani

*whew* you two took a load off my mind .. and saved me from having to swear off OTC forever :D

GrandCaravanSE

Ummm.. does that mean you have 'status' here?

No i am sure i have some 'status' but i really don't personly know any body here, so i guess i am not in line to ask any moderator to see about anything, i the only higher ranking person i kinda know is Professur.

MrBishop

No i am sure i have some 'status' but i really don't personly know any body here, so i guess i am not in line to ask any moderator to see about anything, i the only higher ranking person i kinda know is Professur.

Prof's got more pull, but he's officially at the same level as you. Used to be a mod, but not anymore.

nalani

Prof's got more pull, but he's officially at the same level as you. Used to be a mod, but not anymore.

*washes your mouth out with soap*

There is no way in hell that he is on the same level as Prof in any solar system or by any definition.

MrBishop

*washes your mouth out with soap*

There is no way in hell that he is on the same level as Prof in any solar system or by any definition.
Prof's a 'member', like I'm a member, and you're a member. not a mod and not an admin.

That's what I meant, Na'

chcr

Too cute for words
If there is ever such an award then the award for the most sexy posts should obviously go to me.

You know, I really don't want to know anything at all about the train of thought that has led you to this conclusion. :la:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You know, I never got my mouth washed out with soap as a kid. The "look" with a "Watch your mouth!" always seemed to keep me in line.

IDLEchild

You know, I really don't want to know anything at all about the train of thought that has led you to this conclusion. :la:

Some things should remain a mystery...they become sexier that way.

See, it's a gift. I can't not make a sexy post.