Press Ctrl+V RIGHT NOW

A.B.Normal

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay
1hr 42min - Rated 18A - Comedy - English - Trailer - IMDb
Galaxy Cinemas Nanaimo
213-4750 Rutherford Rd., Nanaimo, BC - Map
1:00 2:10 3:30 4:40 6:50 7:40 9:20 10:10

BeardofPants

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Martin Klebba

(I had to do ctrl+click > paste though, ctrl+v doesn't work on the mac...)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Moose DO need love too (sorry, I know this thread isn't for convos...)

MrBishop

Will not support a flame
Continuous temperature exposure to 500°F
Fiberglass sleeving will withstand 1000°F continuous
Can be exposed for a few seconds to temperatures up to 3000°F
Fiberglass softens at 1350°F - 1611°F
Resists most acids and alkalis
Highly flexible and conformable
Will not absorb dirt, dust or liquids

Inkara1

It’s really fun. I get a lot of congratulations from all the other people, and they really think it’s fun having a younger person in it.

-- a quote from an 11-year-old girl I interviewed who missed first place at a tenth of a second in barrel racing in an adult rodeo

tonksy

As garnish, if desired. -- Put the raisins and grated lemon rind into a bowl with the whiskey, and leave overnight to soak. Grease a 7-inch cake pan, and line the bottom with parchment; preheat oven to 350F. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Separate the eggs and sift the flour, salt, cloves and baking powder into a bowl. Beat the yolks into the butter and sugar one by one, including a spoonful of flour and beating well after each addition. Gradually add the whiskey and raisin mixture, alternating with the remaining flour. Do not overbeat at this stage.
Finally, whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold them into the mixture with a metal spoon. Turn into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours, or until well risen and springy to the touch ~- or test with a skewer: when it comes out clean, the cake's ready.
Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, make the icing by mixing the lemon juice with the sieved confectioners' sugar and just enough water to make a pouring consistency.
Put a dinner plate under the cake rack to catch the drips, and pour the icing over the cake a tablespoonful at a time, letting it dribble naturally down the sides. Don't worry if a lot of it ends up on the plate underneath -- just scoop it up and put it on top again. When the icing has set, it can be decorated with crystallized lemon slices if you like.