Problems with sleeping ..

floris

.. I always had issues with sleeping, due to a few personal things, but when I am having the cold or flu like I have now, ARGH
1 hour per night, and I get up mad by coughing or headaches.
I didnt'sleep for more then 1 hour in the last 3 days. (per night).

last night I did sleep 6 hours, but .. I woke up ever 45 minutes, so I don't feel like having slept at all. Hopefully tonight, after a valium and some throat medication, I will sleep a bit better.

You'll see .. I will dream about being sick and wake up frustrated haha.

How do you sleep when you are frustrated, or sick.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I hardly sleep. I will often stay up at outrageous hours because I can't sleep, then when I do go to sleep, I still wake up at a normal hour, which means I often don't get the amount of sleep I need.

But at least I don't wake up every 45 minutes.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
ANYONE can have a good sleep after a good shag :D

I think some of us even fap just so they can get to sleep that night.

*raises hand*

tonksy

i used to sleep alot...left to my whims i prolly still would...it was not unusual for my to sleep 12 hrs a day when i was single and had a job that allowed it. nowadays, i get somewhere in the area of 6-8 hrs a night. *sigh* i suppose i'd better raise my hand too...although i wouldn't call it fapping....

floris

fury said:
ANYONE can have a good sleep after a good shag :D

I think some of us even fap just so they can get to sleep that night.

*raises hand*
* raises hand too *

hahah rofl @ fury :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I have a recurring dream that I'm awake and can't get to sleep....

:sleep:

See...there it goes again....:retard:

Mare

floris said:
The only times I have a good sleep is after a really busy day, some medication and good shag :)
:lol2: total opposite for me , I can't sleep after all that..... :devious:

Mare

SHIT-move to Florida-gets so boring here -sometimes sleep is all you can do-LOL. (speaking from being young-seeing all the older folks-ughhh)

freako104

i usually do things to wear myself out. when my sinuses exploded last year i could only sleep about 5 min at a time then woke up to blow my nose then it was time for work. i ended up going to a doctor and he perscribed something for me. also i will meditate if i need to relax and find a way of finding an inner peace. or drink a lot. then pass out.

Aunty Em

On average I sleep for about 5 - 6 hrs a night, but rarely go for more than a couple of hours without waking.I try to get 6 if I can because less than that is supposed to be bad for your mental health. Fortunately I can go back to sleep at the drop of a hat... or literally as soon as my head touches the pillow.

Any unusual noises in the house or outside will wake me. My ex used to need 8 hrs and often had a nap in the evening, which I found very annoying because that was usually the time I wanted to chat... I just can't do that, I have to be really tired to go to sleep initially.

When I was younger staying in bed till 3 was easy... now if I'm wide awake I just have to get up.