Prof ONLYYYYY

greenfreak

Made ya look.

Prof, did you get an FM from me this weekend? I sent one, but even though it's supposed to save in my Sent Items, nothing is there.

Jus checkin.

greenfreak

Of all the PM's I've sent the past few days, none of them are in my Sent. :(

Oh well... As long as they arrive, I guess that's all that matters!

Thanks dear. :)

Inkara1

Now that prof's posted in here, I feel safe to post some random chatter.

Lori and I went to lunch at Panda Express yesterday. My fortune cookie's fortune read, "Your sense of humor is a joy to all." Lori says that's a load of bullshit.

Inkara1

Mine was supposed to be the regular blue sad face... when that didn't work, I tried the "mope" face. I just checked what happens if I hit "post reply" instead of using quick reply and all the smilies show their alternate text instead of the smilies.

Inkara1

Another bummer about it is that it doesn't leave the text code there, either. It just shows nothing. I guess I could use other text smilies instead. xD

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They're not working for me...

I agree with Greenie though...I like Lori :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't see anything for smilies in Firefox...I just opened the site in IE (I now need to cleanse myself of the IE demons) and they all show as red X

Inkara1

I was having the problem in firefox on the mac... just checked in safari and instead of smilies, I see blue question marks. It's about time to head home now... I'll see if it works there.

Inkara1

Survey says!

Smilies on firefox at home... server issues somewhere between OTC and Norcast (ISP at work) but not between OTC and AT&T?