Prop 8 overturned

spike

It's not crap. It's a simplistic quick assessment that's somewhat useful.

If you need a more exact measurement you go with percentage of body fat. That's more work.

valkyrie

LOL, we're going to have a better system than they do in England remember?
This would be because Americans are superior to the British. I believe this was proven when we handed them their ass during the Revolution, and when we rescued them in WWII. 'Nuff said.

Of course, there are exceptions to that rule... 0_o ... which is evident in your continued failure to recognize that fact.

Winky

Don't drop the soap

gaymarriagebouquet.jpg

catocom

oops...
Looks like that judge just put a hold on his own ruling.

No Un-Banning today.
For those that have trouble with double negative....
The ban is still in effect.

ResearchMonkey

Yes, whoever drew the cartoon is certainly an idiot.
Why would you say that, you are the defender of freedom.

You believe people who love each other should be able to freely participate in the rite of marriage. Why should only TWO people be able to marry, why not THREE or FIVE? Why can't loving siblings be married? freedumb for ALL.

Idiot indeed.

spike

You believe people who love each other should be able to freely participate in the rite of marriage. Why should only TWO people be able to marry, why not THREE or FIVE?

I don't really care if 3 or 5 people get married. Who fucking cares?

Why can't loving siblings be married?

I think that one is about the high probability of genetic issues but I'm not really sure. I don't know too much about this sibling thing.

Idiot indeed.

Yes, whoever drew the cartoon is an idiot. Instead of focusing on whether an issue is just or not they tried to tie it to something else.

It'd be like saying "we can't let men marry women cause if we do that horses are going to marry sheep. It's a logical fallacy and an idiotic argument.

spike

Yes, the cartoonist is an idiot. We established that.

You know in 1967, the year the Supreme Court legalized inter-racial marriage in Loving v. Virginia, 67% of the population of the US opposed it. We know those fuckers were idiots now.

In not too many years the vast majority of the population will look back at the people that supported prop 8 as total morons.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ironically, the very Amendment cited by the Judge could, potentially, be used to stop abortion....

nor shall any State deprive any person of life,

double edged sword?

spike

if some guy gets a hard-on for another mans hairy ass, how far off can goats be? -- It's love babay!

By that reasoning if some guy gets a hard on for some woman's hairy snatch, how far off can goats be? -- It's love babay!

So you're pretty blatantly bigoted against gays and lesbians, pretty blatantly bigoted against some religions like Muslims, and you stated that your wife had inferior genes because they weren't Northern European and you were glad your kids still looked "normal".

Kinda puts together a pretty clear picture.

ResearchMonkey

Yeah I suppose you do draw a fairly clear picture, too bad you have it all wrong.

See son, I don't like little sissy boys who try subvert my great nation. I don't care for dipshits who lie to devalue and destroy my way of life. Most of all I don't care much for people confuse their ignorance for intelligence. And frankly son, you score high in all three of those.

1279682598208.jpg

jimpeel

I don't really care if 3 or 5 people get married. Who fucking cares?

You sure didn't defend that position when the Mormon church was being discussed on this board.

I think that one is about the high probability of genetic issues but I'm not really sure. I don't know too much about this sibling thing.

Gay marriage is, by definition, an inconsummate relationship. Genetic issues would not come to play for people unable to procreate.