Prozac works!

Re: Flipped is the Key

:hug: Wacky Nacky don't let the world get you down, i had plenty today to scream and go nuts about, but know what? its all minor and longs i'm alive i'm not gonna let em bring me down.

AlladinSane

Don't you think there's a reason behind this feeling that makes you act that way? My experience is that your brain get used to medication in the long term...

Wacky Nacky

Nope. I shouldn't feel angry at some commercial :s It's just a commercial, I can change the radio station and get over it ;) Same way as I shouldn't get jealous that my best friend has another best friend besides me. I fixed that problem by becoming friends with her other best friend :D

AlladinSane

bleach said:
I thought Prozac was supposed to calm a body down.........not turn him/her into The Hulk :confused:
This is the most common error people make. It doesn't make you calm, it causes euphory(?). It's supposed to strike against apathy(?). If you're nervous (i.e. about to explode) it can make you do some stupid shit...
[EDIT]To replace can't by can: It CAN make you...

Oz

AlladinSane said:
This is the most common error people make. It doesn't make you calm, it causes euphory(?). It's supposed to strike against apathy(?). If you're nervous (i.e. about to explode) it can't make you do some stupid shit...

Sounds more like E.......still, each to their own.

Mare

Only bad thing about prozac is you sorta loose ur labido- and that REALLY sucks-but being separated it works wonders,lololol
stops all the :crying4: sometimes that is....