Pull-O-Meter

MuFu

http://www.thesite.org/pull-o-meter4

I got 59%, lol. A bit shit - said I am not confident enough. Need to stick my neck out a bit more if I am going to get anwhere. That's pretty much spot-on (apart from the being cool bit). Gawd... :(

:headbang:

Attachment(s):

hehe.jpg, 48.07kb

4_1030765550.jpg

AlladinSane

Clear-headed

Some could call you spontaneous, others might say plain disorganised - but planning ahead has never been your strong point! But at least you’re not the dribbling mess in the corner, you manage to make sensible and rational decisions when it comes to the crunch.

Chance of pulling: 56%

Scanty

Shy Girl

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

Haha...as if I didn't know. :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Hehe

Shy Guy

Always in control, and that often works out the best on a holiday night out, But stop playing it so safe! We know its not cool to get wasted, but you need to let down your hair and live a little! Perhaps a bit of dutch courage will give you that pep you need to go for it a bit more.

Attachment(s):

pull-o-meter.jpg, 65.42kb

49_1030810707.jpg