Question Sandy Hook

Gotholic

I have come across some interesting facts surrounding the events of Sandy Hook. Before I show you them, anyone remember this?

Now for Sandy Hook...

While there may have been an assault rifle at the scene, it was apparently not used.

It looks like the parents may have been actors. It's possible, of course: http://crisisactors.org/

A mother of one of the daughters "that was killed" has come out to say they took her daughter's picture to use as one of the victims, however, her daughter is alive and well.

c8ab13bbf7bc485d84fe4779f51396f55149d09e.jpg

Oh, and check out the bloopers!

There is a lot more.

Check out:
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

Also....

http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Where do I find me one of those...aww, never mind, too much work

As for th eAR-15 - there seems to be conflicting stories. I heard he had one,
I heard it wasn't used, then I heard the coroner, within a couple of days,
pronounced "death by .223".

Black guns are scarier. Next time use a remington 7077

2minkey

bootlicker
thought disorders are highly treatable with the right medications.

but seriously i think it's great that gotholic has trivialized all those dead kids to support his adolescent fantasy game.

"think of the children."

Gotholic

thought disorders are highly treatable with the right medications.

but seriously i think it's great that gotholic has trivialized all those dead kids to support his adolescent fantasy game.

"think of the children."

Perhaps no child was killed in the making of that psyop.

2minkey

bootlicker
right. how dare you cry wolf for the 18,000th time?

you really need to get help. get some meds. preferably SSRIs. then do what they tell you.

Gotholic

did i say lied?

no, not lied. culpably.

you're mentally ill. you have vast delusions of persecution and secret knowledge. you're a textbook case. get help.

You did, or perhaps you didn't quite realize what you are saying. To "cry wolf" is to lie. It is taken from that story, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

If I had "secret knowledge", it wouldn't be so secret.

Winky

Truth is, no matter where you live, we're all just a freak storm or earthquake or terrorist attack away from prowling the streets like animals, ready to fight (or even KILL) to feed yourself and your family

2minkey

bootlicker
"cry wolf" was used to describe someone who continually raises false alarms. in the story it is a boy, much like this story. i don't consider the boy culpable because of his age. i don't consider you fully culpable either because you're mentally ill. if you want to treat the story like scripture, that's fine. the boy lied. you're clinical, buddy.

Gotholic

"cry wolf" was used to describe someone who continually raises false alarms. in the story it is a boy, much like this story. i don't consider the boy culpable because of his age. i don't consider you fully culpable either because you're mentally ill. if you want to treat the story like scripture, that's fine. the boy lied. you're clinical, buddy.

The boy didn't just raise false alarms, he lied.

The story doesn't add up, minx. Have a look: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/