Queue 80's music...

Aunty Em

I've discovered Chairobics and Chair dancing... so there's no need to get off your lazy butts to exercise... just join in the session as you feel inclined...

1 and 2 and 3 and 4... move that body... reach, reach, reach, reach... keep those legs moving... 4 more reps... 3 and 2 and 1... march those feet in place... move those arms... I'll have you all fit before you know it... :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
80's music...

Circus of Power
Poison
Motley Crue
WASP
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Accept

tonksy

For wearing leotards, or for looking at me wearing a leotard?

That really all depends on what side of the equation you are on.
Seriously, I have a friend that is an ebay seller like me and she deals with a lot of high end adult dance wear and some of the questions she gets from potential customers are...alarming. Apparently they are very clingy when wet so maybe they are appealing the the people who like the rubber look without having to wrestle with removing said rubber garment.

chcr

Too cute for words
If you can imagine it (hell, even if you can't) it's a pretty safe bet there's a fetish involving it.

2minkey

bootlicker
If you can imagine it (hell, even if you can't) it's a pretty safe bet there's a fetish involving it.

yep.

i know a guy who is into abducting women. it's all by (written) consent of course - they're into it just as much as he is. what's amazing is people see it happening in the middle of the city and do nothing. "i can't believe i haven't been hauled to the police station and questioned yet."

2minkey

bootlicker
indiana did bring the world both axl rose and mick mars. they certainly enhanced the 80s in their own wonderful ways.