R.I.P. America July 4, 1776- Nov. 4, 2008

spike

I agree with you. We should leave those people under the thumb of dictators and let them be thrown from tall buildings, have limbs cut off, and run through rape rooms. What business is it of ours as long as the likes of Saddam, et al, are only killing, raping, and maiming his own people? We should butt out and do what they do -- ignore the UN resolutions and continue business as usual.

Point went over your head huh?

Spreading something that you don't use yourself is hypocritical. Get it?

But then you are probably going to miss the idea that there is more rape, violence, murder, and carnage since we removed that thumb then there was before too right?

2minkey

bootlicker
Point went over your head huh?

remarks like this are less than helpful.

But then you are probably going to miss the idea that there is more rape, violence, murder, and carnage since we removed that thumb then there was before too right?

well, facts should not get in the way of the imaginary ideological uberdrama, which allows those of little to no consequence - most of us - to pretend that we are participating in the grand movements of history! yeah! we shall stand strong on our sofas and tune into our station of choice! yeaaaha!

GrandCaravanSE

i think people need drama in there life just to live, all of these stupid conspiracies are always going to happen every election, all it is is so people will be scared to vote for the opponent. i don't belive about 98% of what is said now adays, cause alot of it is crap, but it is really fun to talk about.

spike

well, facts should not get in the way of the imaginary ideological uberdrama, which allows those of little to no consequence - most of us - to pretend that we are participating in the grand movements of history! yeah! we shall stand strong on our sofas and tune into our station of choice! yeaaaha!

yeaaaha indeed.

jimpeel

remarks like this are less than helpful.

Speaking of how "facts should not get in the way of the imaginary ideological uberdrama", how the rape rate in Iraq has "gone up" since the occupation is an interesting premise when one considers that Iraq does not release the rape stats. One can make up whatever one wants when there is no evidence in support of, or in opposition to, the contention.

Just shows the level of desperation that some will go to.

2minkey

bootlicker
dude i've seen various statistics of that nature posted all over the place. i'm sure anyone here can readily locate them.

jimpeel

dude i've seen various statistics of that nature posted all over the place. i'm sure anyone here can readily locate them.

Your contention -- you do the research and edify the rest of us with your findings; or are we simply supposed to believe your undocumented contention?

spike

Speaking of how "facts should not get in the way of the imaginary ideological uberdrama", how the rape rate in Iraq has "gone up" since the occupation is an interesting premise when one considers that Iraq does not release the rape stats. One can make up whatever one wants when there is no evidence in support of, or in opposition to, the contention.

Just shows the level of desperation that some will go to.

Yes, it is completely desperate of you to act like the debacle in Iraq started ot of concern for Iraqis or that it has made Iraqis better off. Do you actually think more Iraqis would be dead if we hadn't stated this farce?

2minkey

bootlicker
Your contention -- you do the research and edify the rest of us with your findings; or are we simply supposed to believe your undocumented contention?

yes, you should.

next you'll want folks to document the sky being blue.

if'n this is getting your panties in such a bunch, get on your intarweb horse and ride! you look the shit up. i don't feel a need to.

Inkara1

Push Republicanism then. :shrug: or change your own country so that it's more democratic.

Excellent! We'll have all 300 million residents head to Washington to make every decision on everything, every day.

That would take an awfully big building, though...

jimpeel

yes, you should.

next you'll want folks to document the sky being blue.

if'n this is getting your panties in such a bunch, get on your intarweb horse and ride! you look the shit up. i don't feel a need to.

Gee. Sometimes cowardice IS the better choice than valor. Nicely done.

By the way, the sky is NOT blue. Look it up. Oh, yeah, you won't. I guess you should just take my word for it; but it is well documented. Just one more thing I know that you don't have a clue about.

Inkara1

That's basically what we do... one big difference being that a republic protects the minority better.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
But once the decisions have been made you'll fully support them like you said right?

Absolutely not. I refuse to support anything that goes agaisnt my core beliefs. However, I will keep the noise to a minimum because it'll be too damned late. No point in beating a dead horse.

chcr

Too cute for words
Absolutely not. I refuse to support anything that goes agaisnt my core beliefs. However, I will keep the noise to a minimum because it'll be too damned late. No point in beating a dead horse.

:rofl4:

Cerise

Just How Brilliant Is Barack Obama?

For the nightmare now residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, we can thank mainstream media and the Democrat party, and the 69 million people who voted with their hearts rather than their brains.

After less than a full year in the presidency, Barack Obama has distinguished himself as the most overrated and unqualified president in American history.

Bottom line: It appears as though Barack Obama is an educated fool, an individual who has a high IQ, but almost no practical intelligence.

Most such people excel in the ability to give away other people’s treasure—they make terrific community organizers, but not leaders!

Compounding his problem, Barack Obama is an arrogant narcissist who actually believes that truth and wisdom is his exclusive domain.

The big question: Just how did this fellow get elected?

Hope! Change!

3279236161c0e90e2e6doba.gif