R.I.P. DJ

chcr

Too cute for words
Dennis Johnson, the star NBA guard who was part of three championships and teamed with Larry Bird on one of the great postseason plays, died Thursday after collapsing at the end of his developmental team's practice. He was 52.

Johnson, coach of the Austin Toros, was unconscious and in cardiac arrest when paramedics arrived at Austin Convention Center, said Warren Hassinger, spokesman for Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate him for 23 minutes before he was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead, Hassinger added. Mayra Freeman, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner's office, said there will be an autopsy.
Link

I hate the Celtics but he was one of my all time favorite players. Sorry to hear it.

Mare

hrmmm... I thought someone thought I had died aswell

I know, when i first read the thread title, I thought the same thing, and then Highwayman came to mind, my mom always says when you think of someone who has passed, they need prayers, so i prayed for him and you. I AM however glad that you are well and still alive! :kiss: