raw fish

kuulani

well all this talk about beer makes me miss other things that go along with beer ... like RAW FISH! *licking lips*

nalani

Originally posted by greenfreak
*blech*

I'm gonna hurl. *grabs trash can from under desk*

what's wrong, greenie? dontcha like sushi? all that wonderful, mouth-watering raw fish? .. we have poke here .. it's chunks of raw fish mixed with seaweed and other spices ... lovely!

:D

ris

aww kuu, did you have to mention fish?! i'm not a huge fan of the stuff but have been trying to break the bad habit. now i've got a load of frozen fish-type-product in the oven to satisfy the craving......

:D

greenfreak

icon2.gif
barfonu.gif

Now I have to avoid this thread altogether. :(

kuulani

hey greenie, you know what's the best thing to do ... go down to the beach, pick some shellfish from the rocks, scrape them outta their shell, and ... CRUNCH! Yummy! ;)

I'm so happy my boyfriend fishes :D

Attachment(s):

opihi.JPG, 20.79kb

opihi.JPG

kuulani

Oh ... btw, I just realized that some may assume that I posted a pic of my boyfriend. That's not him. That's a pic I found on the 'net. I have no idea who that is. It's just some person picking shellfish off the rocks. :D

tarez

sushi? sounds bad already....

you want something to go with beer? abentroth's (my family's) home made smoked sausage. End of story. Nothing is better.

kuulani

Home-made smoked sausage works too!!

The boys here make smoke meat after they come home from hunting. That and beer is grinds!! :beerdrnk:

unclehobart

Originally posted by kuulani
Originally posted by unclehobart
I see... Dumpster diving, Hawaii style.

Dumpster diving? ?(
Shells on the beach because the sea rejected it. Its the oceans garbage. We chuck our refuse in the water, the ocean chucks its refuse up on land. Youre picking up Atlantean rubbish and didn't even know it. Rubbish that tastes good dipped in butter.

kuulani

No ways I'm eating Atlantean rubbish. I'm eating 100% Pacific ocean shellfish grown fresh on the shores of Hawaii :p

sbcanada

Originally posted by kuulani

The boys here make smoke meat after they come home from hunting.

Do you get all your food from the wild? Haven't you ever heard of a 7-11? :rofl:

P.S. I leave the raw fish to the bears, birds, and other savages and scavengers. :yawn3: