re : love on the net

breaky

originally posted in creative arts and design as a story but i will continue here...
:jump:
i finally made it and it's no joke, i have fallen for him badly, and i think this is where i will spend my life, not necessarily in this town but in his heart and soul. i know it sounds sucky but it's true, it can happen and i'm so happy i was willing and able to really go for it and risk everything. i have now been here a week and things are better than i could have ever imagined. i never thought love could feel this great i have moved myself into his life and have met the family and friends. now i just have to get over the language barrier, sitting around a dinner table with a group of people who all speak an entire different language is hard and confusing :confuse2: but it does add some hilarious moments of mistaken meanings, so i just smile and nod :grinyes: and attempt to look pretty, i don't think it works though :nono:
so if you feel it is true i say go for it, it could be what you have been looking for :winkkiss:

Mare

Good luck Breaky...
Me??? wouldn't chance it-be scared to.
Sounds like one of those "Been there, Done that" sort of things for me.

freako104

love knows no bounds. glad you found someone breaky :) love can be the greatest feeling cant it

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well...good luck and all the best to both of you, however it turns out :)