RE: ''Normal Threads"

2minkey

bootlicker
Re: ''Normal Threads"

would you help us out here by telling us what you mean by thum normal threads?

if you're wondering why i'm lacking vitriol, it's because i was just in paris for a week. a few observations...

• they really do smell
  • they are easily intimidated (had fun on that one ha...)
  • whomever thinks they are unusually rude has never been to paris. or new jersey.
  • the place is filthy. rodin's statues are clad in dust. you find yourself cleaning out under the fingernails several times a day.
  • most of the food sucks. but i did pick up a bunch of jars of meat products at a farmer's market. the people at customs wanted to make sure none was beef. i guess the mad cow scare is still alive. i did not volunteer that one of the jars was essentially a glop of coagulated pig's blood. that may have upset one of them. they did not know how to classify what i had, so they were a little squirrely. they weren't too bright, but they were a few rungs above the typical TSA troll.
  • the very serious looking soldiers at the airport and big monuments were reassuring. at the airport i was kindly directed by a charming, well-spoken woman with a FAMAS rifle strapped to her.
  • there's a very subtle but quite obvious (?) and palpable tension as regards the local members of islamic faiths.
  • again, the place is filthy. graffiti is completely out of control. the people seem lazy. very lazy. i hope this is not where we are headed.
  • pooping in the business class shitter is a superior experience. it helps to have eaten your vegetables.

Cerise

Re: ''Normal Threads"

Ahhhhhh........vitriol......I knew something was missing........

*peace*