re. the new look

AJ

the new quasi-vB3 ACP based style is what he's referring to, i do believe.

(the blue) ;)

Aunty Em

except that the "new thread" and "post reply" buttons still appear to be in the old green colours..... ?(

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
yup :D

for some reason the board seems slower with the blue scheme....:confuse3:
i'm sticking with green for now, even though blue is easier on the eyes, i can't live with the icons on the front page atm...they are HUGE :eek:

yes. i whine too much. sue me :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It seems slower with the blue scheme because of all the images it's loading. (the header strip backgrounds, and the whoosh effect on the navigation bar)

Try the blue style now? I lowered the image size again :beerbang:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
this new version is confusing, why can't i do a quick reply in the quick reply box? at least it looks cool :tardbang:

IDLEchild

Me likes this new style quite a bit...even though it is a lot shorter than the green ones......ok so can i finally say it???

I hated the old look of all green....gave it a childish, pea soup look...

*waits for insults and tomatoes flinging towards him* :kiss:

Also why the downsizing on the acceptable attachment formats??? before there were quite few different formats allowed including MP3?????

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
fury said:
It seems slower with the blue scheme because of all the images it's loading. (the header strip backgrounds, and the whoosh effect on the navigation bar)

Try the blue style now? I lowered the image size again :beerbang:

yup, much better now :headbang:

gonna stick with it for a while...again :D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
ok, i understand now, i like the idea but the fact that i have to do it is going to take some getting used to. i like the hybrid idea with the thread structure but it bugs me that not all the posts are shown