read my lips, no new posts

greenfreak

Originally posted by alex
OH, so I'm too old for ya huh?

I was making a joke about your age-I know you're not 20 years older than me... I thought you would laugh at that though ;)

You're not too old for me honey. You have more experience than some of the younger guys-I like that. :D

kuulani

Even if you were 20 years older, I would think any man would be proud of having a young girlie* :D

*Disclaimer: a young girlie over 21 that is ;)

alex

Originally posted by greenfreak
OH, so I'm too old for ya huh?

I was making a joke about your age-I know you're not 20 years older than me... I thought you would laugh at that though ;)

You're not too old for me honey. You have more experience than some of the younger guys-I like that. :D

What, some of the younger guys ?(

Just kiddin with ya sweetie ;)

Now about the buttons, that really bugs me :mad2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
How come when I come back the first five threads in LL always show new posts even though I have read them?
I don't know. It shouldn't do that, but it does. Hell of a paradox, I know. :retard: My guess is it has something to do with whether you use cookies or a session ID in the link

There's something I wanted to ask also... Is there any way to disable the board from automatically marking the forums read after a certain amount of time? I like to read some of the forums and come back to it, but when I do, the little arrow icon for the first new post is gone.
I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure whether it would be easy to implement a setting to pick whether you want it to expire automatically or not, but if I can do it, I'll let you know.

greenfreak

Thanks fury. I surf at work and sometimes I get interrupted with something else (how dare them ;) ) and switch back to the window only to find that the new posts I was looking for are now marked read. So I click on the link and scroll, looking for the last thing I remember. I'm just lazy I guess. :D

Hey Pad honey... I say some because I've been with a few younger men-some knew what they were doing (my bf is younger than me) and some didn't. :D

alex

Hey Pad honey... I say some because I've been with a few younger men-some knew what they were doing (my bf is younger than me) and some didn't. :D

Damn whippersnappers :(