real progress

Winky

jr60zl.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
The author of the piece? Hell no, he was deadly serious

yes, dipshit author was serious all right. but there's a difference between nationalization and a bailout. though i suppose i understand how you might assert there's no difference, that any government interaction with business amounts to face-smashing, baby-eating communism. and of course the death of all ewoks.

author-dik wants the power of facebook - with all its glories and dangers - to be controlled by a benevolent government. that's his real deal. not give facebook some gov money because it has had a few struggles lately, as fuckwit fashionista MBAs come down off the high and realize it is not nearly as commercially relevant as they'd thought.

Winky

Clearly everything should be controlled by this benevolent government

no wait isn't that called:
fjj5nb.jpg
?

2minkey

bootlicker
are you trying to make a point? the author is a twit. would you like me to say i agree with him, just so you have someone to direct your panties-bunched blather against?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
yes, dipshit author was serious all right. but there's a difference between nationalization and a bailout.

author-dik wants the power of facebook - with all its glories and dangers - to be controlled by a benevolent government.

Here you go Professor. Your time to teach all us ignoramusses. A bailout is redistributing tax money. Nationalization is government control.

Elucidate.

2minkey

bootlicker
my water was shut off for two hours. good thing i didn't need to poop.

yes, i am confused. how do i make it compute? take some vitamins? read the constitution, making annotations?

Winky

it sokay those poor Liberals live in a world filled with various shades of gray
they can't tell right from wrong, good from bad
its no wonder they lash out at everyone around them