real progress

Winky

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived,
ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

Winky

most people do live in those here in Phoenix
my parents had one but I never have
what do people do on sofas these days?
(besides pee on them)

2minkey

bootlicker
i play guitar on mine. it ain't so good fer fucking 'cause somebody always falls off. it's not bad for folding laundry. i could live without it. in fact i soon may.

2minkey

bootlicker
maybe. thinking about going redneck. but for now, i think i'll just go shoot some rats at the dump.

2minkey

bootlicker
hostel.1.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
sweet. it's great that someone is working on our behalf. of course i had no idea that the CIA did anything like that. none whatsoever.

someday when i think i understand what the CIA REALLY does, i'm gonna become a raging, self-righteous shitbag and post a lot of videos of other people saying stuff that i believe, 'cause they're special, like me.

Gotholic

sweet. it's great that someone is working on our behalf. of course i had no idea that the CIA did anything like that. none whatsoever.

someday when i think i understand what the CIA REALLY does, i'm gonna become a raging, self-righteous shitbag and post a lot of videos of other people saying stuff that i believe, 'cause they're special, like me.

You can repeat that over and over, but neither I nor anyone here agrees with your little assessment of me.

I suppose you know the CIA was behind the Iranian coup of the 1950's of the first democratically elected leader of Iran just so Britain could control their oil? The CIA then installed a ruthless puppet leader and trained Iran's own secret police called the SAVAK? Eventually this lead to the 1970's revolution in Iran? Which led to hostage crisis of the 1980's? And that this is why Iran does not like the U.S.A.?

Oh, wait, everyone hates the U.S.A because of their freedom, prosperity, and gender equality! Support our troops!

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah um so you just saw that movie with ben affleck huh?

yes little buddy i know all about iran. the shah was a pig. we overthrew their nationalized oil thingy. next are you going to tell me about... batista, perhaps somoza...? maybe you should get outraged about how many little fuckers we splatted in the phillipines. maybe you want to tell me all about how that little squiggly country called panama used to be part of columbia before we arranged for it not to be. it's great that you are discovering all of these horrible things, but i've known about that nonsense for years. people in my line of work were indicted in some of that kind of shit for fuck's sake. i know a guy that was on 'the last copter out' of liberia during two separate revolutions.

the fact that you have taken an accusatory tone with anyone who does not parrot the same shit you do is telling. the fact that you, having learned that the US has done some wacky shit, now see conspiracy everywhere, extending into the utterly absurd, is also quite telling. grow the fuck up. i wasn't even that foolish when i was a sophomore.

the ideas and opinions you're assigning to me are beyond laughable. yes, go freedom! just like sarah says.

image1041.png

Gotholic

yeah um so you just saw that movie with ben affleck huh?

yes little buddy i know all about iran. the shah was a pig. we overthrew their nationalized oil thingy. next are you going to tell me about... batista, perhaps somoza...? maybe you should get outraged about how many little fuckers we splatted in the phillipines. maybe you want to tell me all about how that little squiggly country called panama used to be part of columbia before we arranged for it not to be. it's great that you are discovering all of these horrible things, but i've known about that nonsense for years. people in my line of work were indicted in some of that kind of shit for fuck's sake. i know a guy that was on 'the last copter out' of liberia during two separate revolutions.

the fact that you have taken an accusatory tone with anyone who does not parrot the same shit you do is telling. the fact that you, having learned that the US has done some wacky shit, now see conspiracy everywhere, extending into the utterly absurd, is also quite telling. grow the fuck up. i wasn't even that foolish when i was a sophomore.

the ideas and opinions you're assigning to me are beyond laughable. yes, go freedom! just like sarah says.

image1041.png

You poor thing, I hate to break it to you, but I do not fit in your little narrative. I didn't find out about the Iranian coup through a Ben Afleck movie. The reason I asked if you knew about it is because I recalled you didn't believe that's why Iran doesn't like us as was mentioned by Ron Paul.

Yep it was our meddling that caused Iran to become a dicksore.

Blame the US first!

:nono:

2minkey

bootlicker
it was not our meddling that caused iran to become the dicksore it is right now. not everything that happens is some mega event that transforms everything. is europe super pansy-assed now because we got involved there 70-some years ago? i think not.

your ideas of causality are telling. seems like you just want to blame cartoon evildoers. kinda sad.