Recall

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
DrudgeReport said:
SOURCES: NETWORKS TO CALL RACE AT 8:01 PM PACIFIC TIME, AS VOTING OFFICIALLY ENDS...

LATEST EXIT POLLS SHOW 59% VOTE 'YES' FOR RECALL, TOP CAMPAIGN AND MEDIA SOURCES TELL DRUDGE REPORT, 51% FOR SCHWARZENEGGER, 30% FOR BUSTAMANTE, 13% MCCLINTOCK... DEVELOPING...

EXIT POLLS SHOW LANDSLIDE: RECALL, SCHWARZENEGGER POISED FOR EASY WIN

Professur

Incoming landslide.

Horror, of horrors, Gary Coleman has nearly 2000 votes. Slightly less than Larry Flynt

flavio

Banned
I think Arnolds appeal for a lot of people is that even though he is a robot he will fight the more advanced robots to save the human race. That goes far with some voters.

dragonstar

A.B.Normal said:
Kennedy's are Democrat ,Arnie is Republican.

i thought he was austrian? maybe it's just a speech impediment after all :disgust2: i would have never guessed...........poor arnie:mope:
maybe it'd be best if he just went home, even if he lost, i'm sure his speech would include somewhere -I'LL BE BACK
:gun3:

:massacre:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
dragonstar said:
i thought he was austrian? maybe it's just a speech impediment after all :disgust2: i would have never guessed...........poor arnie:mope:
maybe it'd be best if he just went home, even if he lost, i'm sure his speech would include somewhere -I'LL BE BACK
:gun3:

:massacre:

He's American.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Red vs Blue (okay, it's green)

mapN4031008061926.gif

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
flavio said:
I think Arnolds appeal for a lot of people is that even though he is a robot he will fight the more advanced robots to save the human race. That goes far with some voters.

Sadly enough, that probably did have more to do with it than we'd like to think. Of course Cali is the home of the Celebrity Politicians.

flavio

Banned
Interestingly, Davis got more votes than Arnold yesterday.

Kinda makes you wonder if this is setup correctly.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
what was Arnold platform?

I wasn't paying attention to this at all, now he is governor

is that a good thing?