• Atheist or Agonostic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opium

• other

• Total voters
Squiggy said:
I just watched the exact same thread create a few enemies in another forum. I hope, if we're going to do this, we can all remember it isn't a pecker contest about which religion is best. It actually could be an interesting poll if we can do that.

As I remember it, it wasn't about which religion is best. It was about the fact that there wasn't enough options or something. But Stingray's got an 'other' option so that should be okay.

unclehobart said:
How do you proprose disproving the existence of faries, pixies, giants, the boogey man, and the tooth fairy?
I don't. It is an opinion. I don't believe in them though.

i didnt know about it until recently and there are a few male wiccans. its just that the women in the religion have more power and are allowed to be in authority. beautiful religion. plus lotsa women :D

I read something last night that I found very interesting.

Went something like this

Even people who don't believe in God believe in the Devil. Why? Because, evil is easy, pure goodness is eternally difficult.

Squiggy said:
I just watched the exact same thread create a few enemies in another forum. I hope, if we're going to do this, we can all remember it isn't a pecker contest about which religion is best. It actually could be an interesting poll if we can do that.

Which is the reason why I don't go telling people to follow my religion ... I hate people who do that to me.

*quick turn off the lights, the [insert name of religious group] are here*

I'm a protestant Christian as well. I believe religion is a very personal thing, so I like to go about it my own way.

Back