Remember Tab?

simplyred

That Diet Soft drink made by the CocaCola Company that went away for awhile. It is making a come back. I had a craving for it the other day, we bought a 12 pack (the only packaging we could find it in) and I can't stop drinking it! I have had to literally make myself take water breaks before my kidneys shut down.

It seems TAB has jumped on the bad wagon of the "energy drink". Has anyone had it? Is it good? Were you energized?

Starya

tabxtra.jpg

We've had Tab for years, now the version Tab xtra.

Haven't seen the energy drink version. Don't wanna.

Dave

i remember the old Tab. it was the only soda that mom would buy for years. dont know why, just was.

Inkara1

Saccharin was supposed to be a carcinogen... in lab rats that were force-fed the equivalent of tons if it a day.

Starya

unclehobart said:
Starya, is your TAB just the basic diet cola, or is it a Red Bull like energy drink?
The basic stuff. I only buy it when I enter a store that *shudder* don't sell Pepsi Max.

simplyred

I'm supposed to steer clear of NutraSweet. Tab was the only diet drink made without it, but for the longest was hard to find around here. Now Coke make a diet with Splenda. I haven't had it. Never seen Tab Xtra

unclehobart

Most diet drinks are nasty beyond nasty. I'll stick with a flavor accented seltzer. 0 calories and no funky aftertaste that resembles envelope glue.