Remember when....

ClarabellaUK

ClaireBear;397321 me in a former life! said:
Well I've hit 1000... well one over that now...

Just gotta shout out to a few peops who are the reason I've stuck around...

All of you guys!

Past and present...

:hug: :hug:

Unlike some people... I'm actually me here... and well... I don't really have (m)any RW friends and I'd like to think that what I lack in RW is more than made up here... thanks for getting me through a few really shitty times... I'd like to say there'll be no more to come... but hey! Wouldn't we all...

Special mentions got to a few... you know who you are ;)

Man this feels like an Oscar's speech! :D :D

I'll shut up now... honest!

There were goodtimes and bad...

I'd love to have my old name, profile, avatar, post count and rep back... :blush:

Please... :kiss:

tonksy

You've been told that that is not possible and since you are back from being banned I wouldn't push the issue if I were you.

ClarabellaUK

You've been told that that is not possible and since you are back from being banned I wouldn't push the issue if I were you.

Yeah... and it was put so nicely too... can't remember asking you though... wait... is Leslie's hand up your but making you type? :roll2:

Joking...

Sorry for living... :cutup: Only a civil request... and as I didn't get a civil answer went for broke :shrug:

tonksy

Who are you asking now then if not the other admins (besides Leslie) and the moderators (of which I am one)? You asked Leslie and she gave you the correct answer. Why you are asking now in the public forum is a little perplexing. Do you think that the answer will change?

Altron

Welcome to the Reinstated Ban Club. Pick up your t-shirt and name card in the lobby. Monthly club dues are $25 - I accept paypal, check, or money order.

ClarabellaUK

Mmmmmmmmmmno....

I quote our "leader"

And pretty much figured this as a democratic forum... where members voices count... not a dictatorship ran by admins and mods floating about in hidden mode!

But its cool... and a mature and eloquent "sorry but no... {stating various reasons for decision}" would have prevented this thread... ;)