• Good guys doing a respected service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isn´t that the guy sleeping at the front desk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Volunteer firefighters actually have something to do. Rent-a-cops have no authority to do squat, unless they are the off-duty cops picking up a days wages & the little blonde you've had your eye on.

Tell 'em to get a real job, 7-11 is always hiring.

greenfreak

Not sure if you're talking 'Auxiliary Police' or Security Guards... The Aux Police around here do the shit that the real cops don't have time for--traffic control, parade detail, etc. No, they can't do much more than that. I've never had a problem with them and would rather they do the menial shit than cops who are getting paid.

soniclos

Originally posted by greenfreak
Not sure if you're talking 'Auxiliary Police' or Security Guards... The Aux Police around here do the shit that the real cops don't have time for--traffic control, parade detail, etc. No, they can't do much more than that. I've never had a problem with them and would rather they do the menial shit than cops who are getting paid.

Talking about security guards, AUX pigs are cool at what they do, sense they do something :D

greenfreak

My Uncle owned a security guard company that my whole family worked for for years. It was where all the non-qualified lazy people went for jobs. Most of the jobs required them to just stand there.

But then he got the US Open Tennis Tournament in Flushing Meadows, NY and they needed armed security for the tennis players. My Dad guarded Martina Navratilova and Jimmy Connors. I met all of them, including John McEnroe who was very nice. My Dad met tons of celebs who were at the matches like Howard Cosell (who was working for CBS at the time-they were covering the tournament) and Johnny Carson. It was actually very exciting, I got free reign to go wherever I wanted to. He had that contract for years, it was fun.

ihcra

i am the law

Attachment(s):

ihcra_vb35.gif, 3.34kb

ihcra_vb35.gif