Resolutions.

Professur

Cough them up, bastiches. Lay 'em on the table. What's your New Year's resolution. Mine's a tough one. I will loose 30lbs this year, or die trying.

Keep up.

tonksy

I'm going to try to do something about this damn self consciousness I have developed in the last couple of years.

Dave

back in '82 i made a resolution to never make resolutions again. so far so good.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
To stay my ass out of hospitals.

Oh, and to do my dead level best to live up to the honorable legacy of the Confederacy. But then, y'all already knew that one...

Professur

News flash, bucky. You staying outta hospitals is more than likely to have you dead and level.

TexasRaceLady

To continue keeping my journal --- working on year 8 -- so far, so good.

To continue working out 30 minutes a day --- starting year 3 --- so far, so good.

To continue enjoying life.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
To eat more fruit when I'm in a snacky mood instead of eatting junk food. Yesterday I had an apple and a fruit and yogurt smoothee...so far so good :)

greenfreak

To lose enough weight to feel better about my outward image before June. To get my teeth fixed for health and cosmetic reasons. To not stress out about the wedding plans.

I don't believe in making resolutions for the resolution's sake. I'd rather call them personal goals.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
None, thank you very much. No need to lie to oneself & break promises. If it needs done, the day that's discovered is the best day to start.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
No resolutions, but I hope to gain more economic stability this year.

tonksy

Starya said:
Get started with Tae kwon do, lose a little bit of weight, and try to actually read a book again.
Have you tried audio books? I'm hooked! Except for the one we are listening to now, it's read by William Shatner and his voice grates on my nerves.

Professur

Y'know .... audio books aren't anything new. They used to be called (wait for it) radio.

I'm not a big fan of them.