:retard4:

greenfreak

It's lightly snowing outside in NY right now. Not a big deal. Side roads a little icy, nothing that can't be handled with care.

This woman on this other forum I belong to tells this tale how she almost killed herself three times on the way home because there's something wrong with her car. It wouldn't stop. She starts describing what sounds exactly like ABS. And asks what's wrong with her car.

Some nice person (not me!) explains that that is what is supposed to happen. And she responds and says oh, I guess the problem is the tires or the road then.

Um, no.

How about the problem is YOU. How about you slow the fuck down, especially because your children are in the backseat, because you not being able to stop is going to hurt you, them and anyone else in your way?

I mean, this is not rocket science! I was just out there, on the same roads as her. I didn't have a problem, even on the hill with the S curve in it.

Next, I'm expecting her to say she has to trade in her car for a big honking SUV because it's safer. That way she can do more damage when she's out on the roads. :banghead:

Rant over. Thanks. :swing:

Altron

It's snowing here too, which is weird. Usually it's diagonal freezing rain. Last night it was like 4 degrees with the windchill.

Can't even see NY. It's weird, I look out my window, and since I'm on a cliff, all I see is grey.

chcr

Too cute for words
And once again the problem with circumventing natural selection is demonstrated.

greenfreak

It's snowing here too, which is weird. Usually it's diagonal freezing rain. Last night it was like 4 degrees with the windchill.

Can't even see NY. It's weird, I look out my window, and since I'm on a cliff, all I see is grey.

And now it's 45, the next day. This crazy weather.

I think that brings the total snowfall this season to 2 inches.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Some nice person (not me!) explains that that is what is supposed to happen. And she responds and says oh, I guess the problem is the tires or the road then.

Um, no.

How about the problem is YOU. How about you slow the fuck down, especially because your children are in the backseat, because you not being able to stop is going to hurt you, them and anyone else in your way?

Geez, I guess if she has an accident she'll sue the tire manufacturer or the city hall for making crappy roads :rolleyes: