RIP OFF!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I set the language to German but everything is still english! I don't expect the posts to change but the link and buttons and everythint shoudl change! *handonhip

:bitchslap: Take that! Stupid language feature!

unclehobart

That doesn't mean that it will start reading as German. It only means that your posts will try to annex France and Russia at the same time.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HEY! Don't talk to me about spelling colour right! I'm Canadian! We spell colour C-O-L-O-U-R and we spell night N-I-G-H-T NOT N-I-T-E!

unclehobart

thats just my baby voice night-night exit. Whenver I say nyt nyt or nite nite you have to imagine me as an 18 month old waving goodbye.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*picturing Unc as an 18 month old but with the long hair and facial hair* :laugh2:

unclehobart

You blokes still use an 'f' in lieu of an 's' anymore like we all didi back in Colonial days? Didn't think so... the whacktastic fluff gets shed out over time.. The US just happens to be ahead of the curve. Weve even pioneered the new age ghetto linguistics of ebonics, yo?

ris

werd, aiii :D

according to my resident archaeologist the script is not an 'f', merely it was a caligraphised 's', still pronounced and read as an s. fire *doffs cap* :p

unclehobart

This is the point where were supposed to rag on the Germans for still having that funky s set 'ss' thingy that looks like a bass cleft half the time. Anyone know the alt script to print on of those up?