rivaldo fined by fifa for cheating

ris

rivaldo's overexageration of where the ball hit him in the brazil v turkey match [going down clutching his face when the ball his knee] has been treated seriously by fifa who have condemned his actions and fined him 4,500 quid.

what a joke, that sort of money is peanuts to a guy like him, how about making a proper condemnation of his actions, ban him or fine him a proper amount to act as a deterent for other. what does this say to other players who are diving and making more of contact with opponents, pay your 4 and half grand and your concience is clear rolleyes mad2

Berserker

Hi ya ris, don't know that you're a football fan as well. Well, all British peoples do like footballs ;)

Well, it was surprised that he was only fined for such amount but it was the turkey player who shouldn't kicked the ball directly to him and hitting him, that makes Rivaldo even more dangerous on the field.:D

Did yo wached the whole match and what is the time in England while the matches were played live here?? Should be 8 hours behind my time here.

ris

yeah i'm a bit of a footy fan :)

the england game is on here at 12.30pm, i hope i can get out of work, otherwise i will have to video it and rush home with my eyes and ears closed. if i'm lucky we'll finish marking in time and i can get home and crack open a beer or pop to the pub :cool:

i watched the highlights of the brazil game, i heard they were awesome, i'm annoyed that i missed it

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Talk about the time of the matches ??.....

I saw Mexico game at 1:30am....

Well, you can party before the game, then watch the game (while still partying), and after.....KEEP up the party :D :D

ris

england's game against nigeria is at 7.30am, now either that's a very good, late party or a bloody early one! :D

Luis G

Staff member
Hehehe,......

party until the sun rises......and party until the sun goes down.....(i have done it, 23 hours of non stopping party).

ris

i'm getting old, i can do 2.3 hours ;)

i've never been to a party that has gone on that long, not unless you include the delicious and hangover busting greasy breakfast :D

Luis G

Staff member
C'mon.......that's a must for every young person in this world.

Luis G

Staff member
soccer? what's soccer?? are you saying he's a sucker ?? :p

BTW, football world cup rules ;)

ris

sorry mitch but the world majority gets it in this case. american football is only played in the us while football is world-wide. hence football and american football, or american soccer as it's to be known now ;) :D

AlladinSane

Here in Brazil, matches occur at 3:30, 6:00 and 8:30 a.m. I watched all the matches until this night when I came from party and was so tired I went straicht to bed. Asd for Rivaldo's incident, I don't think it is all that serious. If the referee has noticed he would have received nothing more than a yellow card, wich could have been attributed to him along with the fine.