roadrage test!

sbcanada

62.5% Prone to Road Rage.

I am "edgy." My driving depends on my mood.

Well damn, that describes my posting to! :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:rofl2:

We have calculated that you are 77.5% prone to road rage!

You are a psychopath.
NI NI NI psychopath alert! Are you taking this test at Her Majesty's pleasure? You are more than prone to road rage - you are prone to torture and murder! You should not be let anywhere near society, let alone a car and the open road. You need help before your reckless behaviour ends up killing you. Now take it easy, walk to the nearest mental hospital, and commit your self. There's a good psycho....

ahahahahahahaaaaaa! :rofl2:

funny :confuse3: I was utterly honest. I picked the dove and the lake, ??? Seem's I'm hopelessly insane :rofl2:

unclehobart

100% But the test is seriously skewed. 1 answer is a grandma answer while the other 3 are variations of fairly stiff responses.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You are Edgy
You're up and down like a Yo-Yo - your driving depends upon your mood - which can be a dangerous thing. You're like Jekyll and Hyde; people who know you as the sweet person you are normally will be shocked if they ever catch you stuck at road works. If things are right in the world, you are calm and considerate and everyone is safe. If it's been a bad day however, and you're running late and hit some traffic - then you turn a little bit funny. It is a good thing you took this test - you may think you are rational and level headed, but your inner psyche reveals a dark, reckless side that must be kept in check if you want to reach old age.

ris

gawd, compared to you lot i am an ocean of calm in a violent storm! i guess i need to work myself off being a giant puss then :D

nalani

I didn't take the test and I can tell you that I don't have to .. I know I have road rage ...

Every person in front of me is a stoopid driver ... ask ku'u - she'll tell you :D

StuTheWise

35%
I'm a grandma and may be overtaken by cyclists???

Just cause I don't try to kill everybody that cuts me off doesn't mean I drive slow! And I do occasionally carry a loaded weapon, just not a "sawn off" in the glove box ;)