Robin Black...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh come on, I'd be really proud of my son if he was part of that group. They could be the next big thing.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
R.121%20NY%20DOLLS%20-JAPAN%20STUDIO.gif

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
that is a possiblility too unc. Marc Bolin or David Johanesen, same difference

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek:

I'm gonna try to go to a show...they play a lot at a club where we know the owners...so if I'm not too afraid to actually enter it...I'll go and see what backstage is all about :S

kuulani

So hey les ... is that all stage personality? Or does your bro dress and act like that all the time?

Just wondering, 'cause my cousin dresses and acts on stage as a drag queen, but at home he's the same old guy I grew up with :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think he's the same, I've not seen him for over a year, but mom hasn't called crying so... *fingers crossed* :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm just praying that mine don't do that :eek:

I listened to another one of their songs this morning...not totally horrible... :S

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
EXCUSE ME!! Listen all you short haired, ultra-conservative Pat Robertson salivating, I wish my kid went to Harvard, where did I put my Polo shirt, BMW driving "anything out of the norm is bad" mofos...

he looks okay, what's the problem??? :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the problem is that I am an "EXCUSE ME!! Listen all you short haired, ultra-conservative Pat Robertson salivating, I wish my kid went to Harvard, where did I put my Polo shirt, BMW driving "anything out of the norm is bad" mofo" :p :D