Role model

spike

Just pointing out your incorrect facts. If you don't care about getting the facts right go ahead and carry on.

unclehobart

He was a crip; arrested for cocaine posession with intent to distribute, went to trial for attempted murder, is banned from British Airways for causing a brawl in the terminal... god knows what else.

spike

So if he WAS a crip and has been cleared of murder charges that's not the same as "he is a murderous gang member".

Big difference.

unclehobart

OJ Simpson was found not guilty as well. It doesn't mean that he isn't a murderous SOB... just that the prosecutors screwed up and his bling-bling defense team ran away with it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So our resident evil not only backs muslim terrorists, he also protects American thugs. Interesting.

spike

OJ Simpson was found not guilty as well. It doesn't mean that he isn't a murderous SOB... just that the prosecutors screwed up and his bling-bling defense team ran away with it.

Because of OJ we have to assume everyone that's found innocent is really guilty? Snoops charge was actually "accessory" and his body guard was cleared too.

SouthernNProud talks about killing people just if they come on his lawn. That's murderous.

spike

So our resident evil not only backs muslim terrorists, he also protects American thugs. Interesting.

I'm against terrorism, you'r parties policies are making it stronger. Are you anti-facts on the Snoop thing too?

unclehobart

Now, now. It seemed as if you were intoning that only a conviction constituted ill behavior. I was just giving an individual sample of it not being so black and white. I never said it meant everyone and everything... those were your words. Chill.

BB

so - does everyone reckon OJ did it then?
But got off on a legal doodah?

(BTW - who the fuck DID shoot JR? - i never did find out - or can never remember?)

spike

Now, now. It seemed as if you were intoning that only a conviction constituted ill behavior. I was just giving an individual sample of it not being so black and white. I never said it meant everyone and everything... those were your words. Chill.

That's fair. Ideally the term "murderous" should be saved for people convicted of murder although cases like OJ's and Robert Blakes do grey the idea. I don't know if there's the same kind of controversy over Snoop's accessory charge.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
so - does everyone reckon OJ did it then?
But got off on a legal doodah?

I think he did it...but...then again...I wasn't on the jury. The things that got him off were the police, who bungled the evidence, and the prosecutor, who tried to use the bungled evidence as a 'final nail' in the state's case.

BB said:
(BTW - who the fuck DID shoot JR? - i never did find out - or can never remember?)

Well...according to the show...it was Kirstin, but...in reality...it was Chuck Norris, with a roundhouse kick...:D

unclehobart

Don't forget ... half of their detective force were some seriously bigoted folks as well. That played right into the media frenzy.