Role model

rrfield

sitting next to snoop dogg on a plane would be something i could tell the grandkids about. seven steps to kevin bacon kind of thing.

Professur

You don't hear about butterfly knives either. Doesn't mean they're not out there. Last hunting show I attended here had a booth selling them. They weren't packing up any to take home with them.

highwayman

Snoop Dogg, 35, told sheriff's deputies that the baton was a prop for a movie he was filming in New York, Amormino said.

Yea, and I have Ocean front property in Phoenix I can sell real cheap...

tonksy

So then, forced oral sex is ok ... because it could be worse?

Look, there have been several celebrities caught with weapons of a much more deadly degree at the airport, the only reason this is big news is because he is a rapper.
And, Mr. Smartypants, a retractable baton at the airport is by no means the equivalent of rape so your analogy is way skewed.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
the only reason this is big news is because he is a rapper.

No, to me it's a big deal because he is a murderous gang member with more arrests in his past than I have past job references, not to mention a skirmish just a few months back at another airport.

If he weren't a rapper, just a common citizen with this history, 90% of us would be calling him a spacktard.

spike

Why do you call him murderous? How many arrests, or more importantly convictions, do you think he has? You think he's in a criminal gang also?