Role model

sitting next to snoop dogg on a plane would be something i could tell the grandkids about. seven steps to kevin bacon kind of thing.

You don't hear about butterfly knives either. Doesn't mean they're not out there. Last hunting show I attended here had a booth selling them. They weren't packing up any to take home with them.

Snoop Dogg, 35, told sheriff's deputies that the baton was a prop for a movie he was filming in New York, Amormino said.

Yea, and I have Ocean front property in Phoenix I can sell real cheap...

So then, forced oral sex is ok ... because it could be worse?

Look, there have been several celebrities caught with weapons of a much more deadly degree at the airport, the only reason this is big news is because he is a rapper.
And, Mr. Smartypants, a retractable baton at the airport is by no means the equivalent of rape so your analogy is way skewed.

the only reason this is big news is because he is a rapper.

No, to me it's a big deal because he is a murderous gang member with more arrests in his past than I have past job references, not to mention a skirmish just a few months back at another airport.

If he weren't a rapper, just a common citizen with this history, 90% of us would be calling him a spacktard.

Why do you call him murderous? How many arrests, or more importantly convictions, do you think he has? You think he's in a criminal gang also?

Back