SADDAM HUSSEIN APPRECIATION THREAD

ipmoof

saddam.jpg

unclehobart

Sorry... been busy doing laundry and whipping up a late din din.

I... I ...wasn't here to help... I'm sorry... I failed you, my liege.

*grovels piteously*

unclehobart

ABC's Good Morning America show today interviewed an expert on military history, who said something that I didn't know, namely, that Saddam Hussein actually has a law degree. He went on to point out that the degree was granted under somewhat unusual circumstances: Saddam Hussein was accompanied by two heavily armed guards into the examination room, and apparently it was felt that there was no need to grade the exam.

Upon hearing this, my first thought was that Saddam had cheated. But the expert quickly pointed out that the incident demonstrates that Saddam really has an excellent understanding of Iraqi law.

:D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hmm. So if I take my guns and armed guards to school with me, I could theoretically get my Masters degree this afternoon? DOH!!!

Why didn't I think of that before all this school work?

Inkara1

PuterTutor said:
Hmm. So if I take my guns and armed guards to school with me, I could theoretically get my Masters degree this afternoon?

In Iraq, yes. In the US, you get all the media attention you want, but no degree.

Aunty Em

Inkara1 said:
PuterTutor said:
Hmm. So if I take my guns and armed guards to school with me, I could theoretically get my Masters degree this afternoon?

In Iraq, yes. In the US, you get all the media attention you want, but no degree.

I think you'd get a bit more than media attention.... the odd swat team on the roof for instance?

Must admit Saddam's looking a bit old and fat these days.... obviously too much high living....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well then I'm just moving to Iraq. Or Middle Eastern United States, whatever we are calling it these days.