Salary for the UK?

Raven

Annoying SOB
In the capital I'd say 25k a year to live comfortably 40k if you wanna be flash. Elsewhere 18k is good round here and 25k is just showing off :)

Dear god, as i am on my knees today,
I beg you keep a13 away.
Far far from this place,
His sarcasm threatens the human race.
If we were plauged by such a man,
People will wonder why we were dealt such a hand.
Faith would fall,
satan would call.
I must make this a plea,
or England i must flee.

Raven

Annoying SOB
:rofl4: it wouldnt be that bad....at least he'd scare the religious types. Which is quite fun if you try it....

Two mates of mine were at their house when some Jehovahs Witnesses came calling, now both my mates are english to the core but ones black and ones asian, so they both go off on an African, Pakastini no "me speak no english" skit on them witnesses, they never came back :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gotta try that!....the sacrificial goat on the gate and jars of blood on the windowsill normally keep the twats at bay :tardbang:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Of course Jehovas witnesses dont think that they are fanatics so it doesnt apply to them and would your friendly local al-Qaeda member take a blind bit of notice??

and thats no way to talk about yourself em :retard4:

Aunty Em

The notice was there to warn people about my dog Willow, especially the postman...

... she had a real Hate/Hate relationship with him! I was lucky if I got to the door before she did and rescued my post intact! And the paper was also seen as an intruder and ripped to bits accordingly... but that's Jack Russells for you, in fact any terrier... :lol:

I just haven't taken it down since she left.

What I would like is a doorbell that sounds like a barking dog... :)

Aunty Em

Rotties are soft compared to a Jack Russell in full flight! They can be bloody scarey for such a little dog! :lol: