Say "Hello!" to Fruity_Angel

Kawaii

Hi. Enjoy your stay... Please do not use the tag more than neccessarily, i can hardly read what you're writing.

unclehobart

Re: Say

Stop Laughing said:
Be careful unc, that's my next door neighbor's rival gang's sign. :eek: Hello and duck if you come by here with unc's sign!
Worry not, K-money. Iz be got mah Tech-9 handy to put da sting on anyone what messes wit mah homies!

AlphaTroll

Howzit.......stick around, it gets fruitier than you could imagine around here sometimes. Just keep your bananas away from me OK :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

unclehobart said:
Worry not, K-money. Iz be got mah Tech-9 handy to put da sting on anyone what messes wit mah homies!

Provided you don't try to fire it more than twice, a tech-9 is a great weapon. Highly inaccurate, prone to failure, and easy to jam. :D

Hello F_A...Don't mind unc. He still has a little trouble with his ebonics. I've tried to teach him, but he's just from the wrong neighborhood... :grinyes:

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
Provided you don't try to fire it more than twice, a tech-9 is a great weapon. Highly inaccurate, prone to failure, and easy to jam. :D

Hello F_A...Don't mind unc. He still has a little trouble with his ebonics. I've tried to teach him, but he's just from the wrong neighborhood... :grinyes:
why you gotta hate on Unc? it ain't his fault he just a white boy...:D

MrBishop

tonks said:
hi! welcome! are you related to mr. bishop?

:alienhuh: Hunh?

Oh well... Welocme F_Angel to this grab-bag of nuts and broken crackers that we like to call OTC. Stick around...post much, get an avatar and post more. We're always looking for a few fruits to add to our nut-bar.

...umh...that certainly didn't sound right...

Whateverfuck...welcome to OTC.

didja bring the beer?

MrBishop

tonks said:
bish...isn't your last name gedren as well?

His name is Gedren ?!? Kewl.... nah, it's close though "Gendron"

Wouldn't matter anyway.... it's a 'given' name...that is...the name Gendron was given to my ancestors when they were gentrified into european society by the european invaders in Canada. I'm Mohawk, ya see... the family name Gendron was given to a great-great-great-great-grandparent and passed down paternally from that point onwards. Prior to that, Mohawk families were maternal in nature and certainly didn't have the name Gendron attached to it.

Makes it tough for me to follow my true line backwards - geneology.

Fruity_Angel

I see some of you have read my story Falling Over. Actually gedren_y is my screename on several other sites. My real name you may find out in time.