School/job

Inkara1

I finally went to see my academic adviser this week for the first time... at the end of my eighth semester in college. Anyways, in looking over my stuff, I found out I need three more classes to get my journalism degree. I'll be participating in the graduation ceremony on the 17th, though, since I can participate in the ceremony as long as I'm within 24 units of graduation.

But now I need to find a day job. The money I get from my parents each month ended with the money I got for May, and the pizza place alone doesn't pay enough. So I've been going through the help wanted ads. Maybe I could become a car salesman... it pays well. :devious: I also hear Radio Shack at the mall is hiring... perhaps I could get a job there for the mornings and early afternoons during the week, and keep my current schedule at the pizza place (5 p.m. to between 8 and 11 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and 11 a.m. to between 5 and 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday). Hopefully that way I can replace the income I got from my parents.

If Brandi can ever find a job, that would help out a lot too.

I really hope I get a good amount of cash at the used book buyback. I apent about $400 on books this semester, so if I can get a third of that back it would pay for my cap and gown and a tank of gas.

ris

if you want to get into the journo lark then see if there is anything you can get at a local rag or mag. even if its just researching or data entry its a way into the building.