Sea sickness?

Are you a sailor or a wailer? :D

• Gotta knock me out to get me on a boat!!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Will only sail on calm days with help of tablets!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I fare well, roughness hardly stirs me

• I´m Ahab, ruler of the seas!!

• Total voters

ris

i'm about the same, it takes fairly serious swell and roll to make me chunderfull

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I've never seen the sea, my only reference is the Great Lakes. Hope that counts :) Seems the bigger the boat the sicker I get. Tiny boats I'm fine, on our honeymoon here in Ontario we chartered a sailboat to take us on a tour, very romantic just us and the ?sailor?, but every time it slowed down I thought I was going to ralph. Managed not to, though, 'twas a good day. I won't chance it again I think :D

Bink

The last time I got motion sickness was when I was about 7. I scoffed down lunch and went directly to one of those twirly thingies you find in kids playgrounds (where you sit inside and turn a wheel to make the whole things spin).

Ten minutes later in the brand new car, I blew chunks all over the camping equipment and sleeping bags we had in the back :headbang:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
The only rough time I've ever had on the sea was when I was dead drunk on a 60' sailboat in open seas with decent chop... and it was only rough because I had a hard time walking up to the front of the boat to the keg each time I needed a refill.

:D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I can remember one particularly rough night when I had to spread my arms and legs out and lay flat on my back to keep from rolling out of the bunk! Slept like a baby though... like being rocked to sleep. ;)

MuFu

I love all the rolling etc.. can't get enough of it.

MuFu.

P.S. Can't get enough rolling... LOL. :headbang:

nalani

ku'u is right - our lives here revolve around the ocean ... and it's a damned weird site to see a local person around here that gets sea-sickness :D