Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I wasn't able to reach OTC for 15 minutes or so! :eek:

You scared me almost to death!
Yes, I am an OTC addict!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LOL, well, it happened just before going to eat.

when i returned it was back.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Shadow! I'm so sorry! I know how you feel! I'm sorry I wasn't online to help you through that tough toime but I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow! ;)

greenfreak

After being away for days, I clicked on the handy-dandy 'View New Posts' link and BAM! it was all in front of me all convenient-like. After the first thread, it froze on me. I said, "ACK!!!!" and spent the next few minutes trying to get back in. When I finally did, all the posts were marked as read. I said, "ACK!!!!" again and just now, an hour later, I'm done reading all the new posts since I left Friday!

Story time over. Glad the board's back. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Server was out on a coffee break for about 15 minutes. God, I wish I had the bandwidth to host the site myself, cause then I wouldn't have to give these shit excuses like the host wasn't paying attention when the server threw up. Instead, I'd have to make up almost-real-sounding ones like "Uhh.... the depolarizing ionificator momentarily resonated. Yeah, that oughtta do it..." :headbang:

kuulani

greenfreak said:
After being away for days, I clicked on the handy-dandy 'View New Posts' link and BAM! it was all in front of me all convenient-like. After the first thread, it froze on me. I said, "ACK!!!!" and spent the next few minutes trying to get back in. When I finally did, all the posts were marked as read. I said, "ACK!!!!" again and just now, an hour later, I'm done reading all the new posts since I left Friday!

Story time over. Glad the board's back. :D

Isn't it hell coming back after being away and trying to catch up on all the posts!! That's how I feel every Monday.

greenfreak

Sometimes it really sucks when there's a thread I want to reply to but it's been like 3 days since the last post... So I refrain.

Luis G

Staff member
don't worry about that one Paty, when i got back from Leon, i replied to 2 weeks old threads. :D

kuulani

greenfreak said:
Sometimes it really sucks when there's a thread I want to reply to but it's been like 3 days since the last post... So I refrain.

Don't refrain ... let it all out!! ;) Refraining can be dangerous to your health :D

Luis G

Staff member
greenfreak said:
Nixy said:
Paty? ?( Isn't her name Patricia and isn't her nickname Trish?

Yes, but I think he knows that I hate being called Patty so I think he did it on purpose... :smash2:

ohhh, actually i didn't remember that, sorry about it will not happen again, you know i love your name (Patricia), and "Paty" is the short here. ;)