Server issues?

HeXp£Øi±

I haven't been able to access OTC or Xibase for most of the day. Tried proxies and alternate IPs to no avail. ?(

ris

me *twitch* ?

i *twitch* have no *twitch* idea what you're *twitch* talking about *spasm*

oh jeez, at some points i thought it was gonna be like the baby crawling across the ceiling bit from trainspotting :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:lol:

I tried around 9 my time last night, no go :(

I had a little bit of the shakes, moaned at fury for a bit, then went and coloured my hair and had a bath and went to bed early.

I got up this morning and there it is all happy and ready for me :D :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:D

Same here, but after 5 minutes in failed on me again :(

And what color is your hair now? Can we see? ;)

PLEASE? :puppyeyes:

Nixy is gonna slap me for using that trick of hers...but this is an emergency :D[/siz]

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
actually i wish it were server problems, it would have been back up alt sooner than it was.
The host posted at another board that the problem was that Qwest(who they purhase lines from) "Originally posted by HRBrendan
We are not down, however the routing through one of our providers (qwest) is having problems so some people are having trouble accessing sites on our network. We are working with qwest to get their routing back in place correctly so everything is back to normal. It has been occuring on and off for a few hours now and should be fixed shortly. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 518-371-3421. "
And then i found this :(

DENVER (Reuters) - Qwest Communications International Inc., a local U.S. telephone company facing federal probes of its accounting practices, said on Sunday it expected to restate $950 million in revenues and costs for swaps of optical-network capacity.

The transactions in question include the exchange of optical capacity with other carriers, it said.

The Denver-based company said it might also restate up to $531 million in sales of optical capacity for cash. The magnitude of the adjustments and the periods affected have not yet been determined.

So just be aware that we are currently looking at another host and will prolly move once we are satisfied with their service and hosting abilities.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek: ok sam, we have faith! :headbang:

I was thinking maybe this was what happened...

Attachment(s):

page cannot be displayed.gif, 10.28kb

7_1032780585.gif

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
hehehe @ leslie :D

And sam, thanks for the update! :)
At least we now know what's causing the problems, that makes it more bearable ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Thanks....like it said in the other thread: nice pic! :headbang:

Was that taken at 7 pm or something? :eek:
It couldn't be, you look so....awake :eek:

You don't want to see me at that time :D