Sex ed gets a lot sexier at Canadian university

tonksy

I find it odd that someone needs a degree because other folks like to be spanked with vegetables or run around with ball bearings up their butts but I find lots of degrees available to be bizarre....after all, these are folks who are paying thousands for a piece of paper.

unclehobart

No, I don't. But the level of acceptance of it to the point where it warrants a fucking degree is.
Look... how many whacko effing degrees are there out there? Music appreciation? Recreation? Interior design? Fashion merchandising? ... peee-yew! I dare say that a degree in bondage and anal sounds pretty good in comparison.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
What I hate? The fact that I live far from all these OTCers I'd so love to party with. Ahem, I mean... meet... ya.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think it's time I moved...erm, now where did I put that French phrasebook... :grinyes::whip:

People don't speak french in Toronto...well, I'm sure many people who live in Toronto can speak French but it isn't a french city and I'd say you'd be more likely to walk into a shop or restaurant were the person spoke mandarin or russian or something but not english than you would be to walk into anywhere that the people spoke french but not english.

Aunty Em

People don't speak french in Toronto...well, I'm sure many people who live in Toronto can speak French but it isn't a french city and I'd say you'd be more likely to walk into a shop or restaurant were the person spoke mandarin or russian or something but not english than you would be to walk into anywhere that the people spoke french but not english.

Oh well I better practice my sign language and gestures then...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Kinky means using a feather. Perverted involves the whole chicken.

I took a course called Psychosexual Adjustment in college. Interesting enough.