Sheet Music help.

Kittie

I am trying to find the sheet music for the song "you" by evanescence. It is very hard to find. Does anyone know where I can get it/ a clue on how to find it?

IDLEchild

If it is guitar then use tabs, if piano then try Kazaa or other P2P networks. Go to a store and take a picture of the sheet music or rip out the page.

Kittie

IDLEchild said:
If it is guitar then use tabs, if piano then try Kazaa or other P2P networks. Go to a store and take a picture of the sheet music or rip out the page.

they dont sell the sheet music, as I said.

IDLEchild

Kittie said:
they dont sell the sheet music, as I said.

I Know a music store that sells just about every band...I highly doubt their sheet music isn't out, it has been a while since their album came out and it is popular.

Is it guitar or piano?

Evanescence

IDLEchild said:
I Know a music store that sells just about every band...I highly doubt their sheet music isn't out, it has been a while since their album came out and it is popular.

Is it guitar or piano?

The song that Kittie is referring to is a song that was not meant to be released, therefor it is not on any album. It is a strict piano song, no other instruments other than. However, finding this piece will prove quite a challenge.

IDLEchild

Evanescence said:
The song that Kittie is referring to is a song that was not meant to be released, therefor it is not on any album. It is a strict piano song, no other instruments other than. However, finding this piece will prove quite a challenge.

Play it by ear then, it'll take a while but good for bragging rights. Probably uses basic chords.

freako104

unless your tone deaf. try searching around in music stores and such. they may not have it but they may have the info you need