Should I buy the thing I am thinking of buying?

Well, should I?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, damn foo.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

MuFu

I dont' really need it and it's £350, but I need some motivation to work and I thought that if I buy this I'll be in debt so will have to pay it off somehow. There's sound reasoning for ya... :D

MuFu.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Let him answer the question about doing cool stuff before you go jumping to conclusions PT!!!

If it does cool stuff then nothing else matters and he should buy it. If it doesn'y do cool stuff then it's SO not worth it!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It's not worth it. Trust me. It will probalby be really cool at first, but then, you'll start using it less and less, and eventually it will get put in your closet, where it will sit for the next six months until you find it one day and remember how cool it was, but when you use it again, it just isn't cool anymore, so you'll put it back, and then a year later you'll find it again, and you'll wonder why you didn't throw it away last year. So just spend the money on some Gangha, and you'll have no regrets.

MuFu

It's an amp. Rotel 985mkII, second hand on an AV forum. 110W x 5, THX certified, big black and ugly.

I think I should buy it too - in fact, I bought it at 3:30am this morning but then got all guilty and pussied out. Gargh... stupid material possesions. :mad:

MuFu.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Not usually. If you find one that does, it's probably not a good idea to go through with the purchase.

Rose

Ah. Sweet mother! Yes, ganja. Gotcha. Go with it. Music of almost any kind sounds better stoned. Hell, ordinary sounds around the house sound like music when stoned ....

MuFu

See now is a weird waiting period where hopefully somebdy will come along and buy it first. I'll be pissed off but secretly relieved.

MuFu.