Should I, or shouldn't I?

Professur

Dealing with a nasty case of stomach flu, here. Haven't eaten in 24 hours. Clear liquids only. I'm trying to decide wether I should chance getting some lunch, or hold off. Maybe just go get a small carton of milk.

MrBishop

Professur said:
Dealing with a nasty case of stomach flu, here. Haven't eaten in 24 hours. Clear liquids only. I'm trying to decide wether I should chance getting some lunch, or hold off. Maybe just go get a small carton of milk.
Cripes Prof!!! No matter what you do...don't drink milk!!!
Milk makes all stomache ailments 100% worst... unless, of course you like diahrrea!

*Someone quote me so that he sees this, eh... Nobody deserves that shit*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Cripes Prof!!! No matter what you do...don't drink milk!!!
Milk makes all stomache ailments 100% worst... unless, of course you like diahrrea!

*Someone quote me so that he sees this, eh... Nobody deserves that shit*
go get a gatorade or something. no milk, no acidic juices.

maybe some toast?

Professur

I hate gatorade. No acid, eh? Well, that blows OJ and grapefruit juice out too. Guess I'll stick to water.

Toast is a non option. I'm at work. Besides, toast isn't toast without the melting butter.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
no butter!

you could stop at a grocery and get some melba toast or bananas or summat

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well

yeah I guess, so long as they don't make you sick when you usually eat em *puke*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
no cheese, no bacon, no greasy anything. Coke would actually be ok I think, gingerale or beer would be better.

No wonder my kid told me fuck you huh? I bet you wanna too :D

Professur

Alright, just back from the grocery. 2 beef noodle cups, chicken noodle cup-a-soup, spring vgetable cup-a-soup, Bouillon cubes, and warm ginger ale.

Just watching the kettle boil.