Should I, or shouldn't I?

Professur

Professur said:
Ok, ya got me. Ya knew you'd get me. What meat are you sprinkling on your breakfast cereal? I know you can't touch bacon bits. Fried Corned Beef either. Steak shreds? Ham cubes?

Still waiting on an answer, Rob.

Professur

Diced pastrami on .... Can't be corn flakes. Puffed rice? I used to live off of puffed wheat. Sugar crisp , but they probably use corn syrup.

AlphaTroll

BTW - I've just finished a glass of Coke Light - is it supposed to make one's ears buzz? It feels like my eardrums are about to pop or summin :confused:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Mine's pretty deep & dark (for a girly gutter that is) - you can share anytime you want :)

Thanks, Prof's is pretty dark and dingy...and he farts a lot...

*takes a vacation to AT's gutter*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I do not fart. That's just my socks.

*Starts digging a tunnel over to AT's gutter.*

You must have some serious foot fungus then *holds nose*

Aunty Em

AlphaTroll said:
Most welcome....bring beer.
I don't drink beer cos I don't like the taste and by the time ur drunk u feel like u've swallowed a lake. Snakebite is an exception... it only takes 2 pints to get me well on the way to being legless, and stictly speaking lager isn't beer, even if it is mixed with cider. Got any vodka or bacardi?

AlphaTroll

Aunty Em said:
I don't drink beer cos I don't like the taste and by the time ur drunk u feel like u've swallowed a lake. Snakebite is an exception... it only takes 2 pints to get me well on the way to being legless, and stictly speaking lager isn't beer, even if it is mixed with cider. Got any vodka or bacardi?

As a matter of fact, my friend just brought me a bottle of vodka from his latest business trip to Russia....I have no clue what the label says, but the bottle sure is pretty. Been waiting for a special occasion to crack that baby open :)

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
As a matter of fact, my friend just brought me a bottle of vodka from his latest business trip to Russia....I have no clue what the label says, but the bottle sure is pretty. Been waiting for a special occasion to crack that baby open :)

Post a pic of that baby! Between myself and Aunty Em, we'll figure it out.