Should SB stay, or leave OTC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcanada

Don't think this is another lame, immature thread from me, because this is a mature post. I've been looked down upon by mods and members alike, and I will not stay at a site where I am not wanted. So, this is your chance to get rid of me. If the majority vote for me to leave, then I will not visit this site anymore.

Polling will last two days. :(

G

The only problem I ever had was with a member named HF that posted nudie pics. Other than that I have had no problem with anyone here.

sbcanada

Originally posted by Justintime
Stay, but you gotta earn any future mod positions, voted in from now on .

Will do, but make sure you get your vote in, otherwise I may just be leaving. :(

G

I'm on a mission to overtake Justin.

Early this morning you posted that. That doesn't sound like a guy that wants to leave.

What are you going to do if the vote goes against you and you change your mind? :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The only problem I have with you is that you don't think before you hit the 'submit' button. ALWAYS go over your posts before you hit the button, either as HF OR SB, and try to think of how you may be presenting yourself.

sbcanada

Originally posted by s4
I'm on a mission to overtake Justin.

Early this morning you posted that. That doesn't sound like a guy that wants to leave.

What are you going to do if the vote goes against you and you change your mind? :D

If the vote is against me, I'll keep my promise and leave. I do like this site very much, and I'd like to stay, but not if I'm not wanted.

Cheers, s4.

G

I didn't say I was going to vote against you. I never indicated either way. It is your choice to make, not mine.

sbcanada

Oh! This is so not fair! All these damn n00bs come in here and vote for me to leave when they don't even know me... :rofl2:

Screw you guys! And welcome to the site! :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
sbcanada, PLEASE stop whining. Don't make such a big deal out of this, and trying to get as much attention as you can get.
Just act normal as far as possible.
You're 18 years old, and I'm pretty sure you can be a lot more mature than that you're acting right now.

No offense meant at all, but if you make a fool out of yourself in RL, you don't ask other people to vote for or against you. You try to let it not happen again, and in the long run you'll gain other people's respect again.

So stop asking for all the attention around here, and post normally.
I really don't think anybody would care if you'd stayed or not. Stay if you like it here, if you don't, then leave.
That's a decision you have to make, not us.

[edit]BTW ~ I didn't vote, and will not do that either, just in case you get some paranoid idea that I'm for or against you or something insignificant like that[/edit]

no i won't, you wanted the peoples opinion of you and you will have it, other admins, moderators please respect my decision on this, as hobart stated, running away is wussie, you wanted it, you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.